What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An extension to the bestselling AdWords Profits 2
- Learn how to construct landing pages with keywords for campaigns
- Find the right products that will convert massively on AdWords
- Be able to create profitable campaigns on AdWords in moments
- Use landing pages to bring down the cost of campaigns
- Build relevant web pages specifically for campaigns
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. AdWords Revenge scores 71.07/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.adwordsrevenge.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: adwordsrevenge.com you’ll also be taken through to adwordsrevenge.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)